Thursday, December 29, 2011

Review: High Tension



 Holly crap Batman! Undeniably I have not proved to be impacted by a film that much since viewing the classic Texas Chainsaw Massacre when I was a teenager and the film was completely more than bogus. I couldn't relax after seeing that and was very restless, increased a million fold by the resourceful thinking of a teen. This completely had a synonymous hurt on me, it frightened me and horrified me, High Tension even alarmed me more than any film has of recently.

If you have a bias about foreign movies being more listless to Hollywood then you have barely spent sufficient time viewing foreign film and overabundant time immersed in bad romantic pictures with Clooney et al.

You really want to escape and snare some of that Japanese, Spanish and French film experience. It's speedily had and there's a bunch to it, more desirable films anyhow.

From the start of High Tension this film slants itself as a heavy horror, it isn't going to pussy foot around and it's going to testify clearly, traumatic and horrific. Nevertheless, the scenario then moves to a reduced speed and you see that it's mingling the suspenseful adventure story in with the experiences of strong horror, and it's done so effectively. Too perfectly literally, and watching the insane at their job is sometimes alarming.

It drives a thin line between shlock horror and suspense terror, it is able to blend the two without dropping into a full-scale gore movie. It is gory actually, very bloodstained. I was eating dinner during the film and I quit until it was over, even so I wasn't confident.

This is where High Tension resilience lies, it really catapults the limits of these two kinds of films but gets its feet strongly in the anticipation, and panic region.


The movie is extremely tense, and it's increased gradually to begin with, but crawls up a even pace, and then the alarming and striking final set is on you. That is frightening, and as it came to me I was shocked.

Tags:

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 Unseen Horror Films. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks